1. Which character was your favorite? Which one did you love to hate?
2. Part of the book takes place in 12th Century England, and part in Corwin’s imagination. Did you like one better than the other, and why?
3. Vaira is JRR Tolkien’s Elvish word for “weave.” What does vaira mean to you? Has this changed the way you percieve Nature?
4. Ksh is Professor Tolkien’s Elvish word for “evil.” What does ksh mean to you? Has this changed the way you think of the terms “Good” and “Evil?”
5.What could Murdoch have done to avoid having to fight Sir Brian? What do you think would have been the outcome?
6. Could the Faer have survived? How?
7. The Lady tells Corwin, “Even the wisest cannot see the way their truth will come to be.” Do personal choices have an effect on Divine Will?
8. Is Philippe correct? Can a story change the world?